12.11.2018

Journey

I think that you should leave
Find your own way from now on
This place has brought you so
Much pain, and I can’t bear it anymore
Your tears when you look around
See all the past memories still there
I think it would do you some good
To get away from everything for a while
Get out, go far away, and see the stars
Under some different light and town
Find some new memories to replace
The ones that I see in your eyes to this day
And maybe we’ll never meet again
That’s alright, I guess, even though I
Love you so much, I want you to learn
To finally love yourself even more
I’m trying to not be selfish for once
Please don’t look back when you leave
I don’t want you to see my tears, I want
You to remember my smile instead
Maybe our paths will cross again, sometime
In the future, but even if I never see you again
Go now, and find something new to live for
Because your life can’t be about me anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment