5.26.2020

Some Fun


Take that thought and throw it out
Not good for you or me anymore
Still so sore over the things we said
The things we meant to say were worse
Don’t want to apologize to you
Don’t think you want to say sorry to me
Just let it be and hold me tight, feel this tonight
Everything is going to be alright
Somehow
We need to let it out and give it one big shout
This feeling inside is eating me up
How do I make this bubbling stop?
Can’t hold onto the good when the bad’s
Everywhere, so just hold tight and say a prayer
Can’t keep it close
Can’t push it away
Got something to say on the tip of my tongue
So hear me now
Let it out
Come out with me now and just
Let it all go tonight
Let this feeling take flight
Let our dreams live before they die
Just one more night
Have some fun with me

No comments:

Post a Comment