6.18.2016

You & Me

This was nothing but a mistake
Me and you
And I can do nothing but regret
Me and you

Every breath I take is another one
That’s tainted by what we have done
And I can’t believe it’s come to this
That we‘ve made such a bad mistake

We never should have said yes
Me and you
There’s no chance now to repent
Me and you

Can’t even look at your face anymore
Without feeling like the worst sort of friend
Now I want to erase you from my life
And pretend that we never met before

Should have known not to touch
Me and you
Don’t look each other in the eyes
Me and you

Everyone will know what we have done
The minute we finally walk out that door
Our secret will be bared to the world
When we lower our eyes in shame

Could have said no anytime
Me and you
Knew better than to continue
Me and you

This pain is going to haunt me forever
I’ll never escape how much it hurts
Because I didn’t have the sense to leave
I should have pushed you away from the start


We were never meant to be
You and me
This can’t ever happen again
You and me

No comments:

Post a Comment