2.16.2017

In the Dark - Part 11


They are calling me a monster now. The irony of that is almost funny. When one is hunting the monsters, there can’t be any room for hesitation. They need to die, all of them.

The clan still blames me for luring that monster towards one of their kin. They shout at me, call me names, and eventually, they come to the decision to cast me out. Once again, I am alone. This time, though, I’m not afraid of moving around on my own. Not now that I know the monsters can be hunted.

I take a knife before I leave, though. No one stops me, so I suppose they feel at least a little responsible for me still. Not enough to tolerate me any longer.

-----------------------------

Want to know what happens next? Check out the full and edited story here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FVY71NW.

No comments:

Post a Comment