1.18.2018

Punishment

Have an orgasm
Or two or three
All on me
Why are you crying
Does it hurt
Feeling so good
Cutting into you
Carving out my name
Tastes sublime
Are you so sad
Am I sad, too
Why are we both crying
Thump, thump, thump
Goes the beat of you
And the beat of me echoes
What are we even doing
Together, fucking so hard
We leave bruises
Do we hate each other
Do we want to
Maybe we just want to feel
But does it always
Have to hurt us both
We can’t seem to stop
Biting and bleeding
Marking and claiming
Here’s my body, hurt me
Lose control with me
Let’s go to hell together
Burn the house down

Swallow the ashes
Slick and wet against
Each other, writhing
Is this called sin
Damning us more every time
You call my name in ecstacy
Guess we’ll just have to
Hurt each other
Punish each other
And ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment